Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to repair?
- How difficult is it to match my paint color?
- Do I have to go to my insurance companies preferred repair shop?
- Do I need an appointment for an estimate?
- When is payment due?
- The repair time depends on several factors. The extent of damage, availability of parts and insurance approval all effect your repair time. We will give you an expected completion date. However, damage is often hidden and cannot be discovered until your vehicle has been disassembled. If this happens, your vehicle’s completion date may need to be revised. We will keep you informed throughout the repair process, and we assure you we will return your vehicle to you as quickly as possible.
- Matching paint color is one of the most tedious parts of the repair. The paint companies have come a long way. What the consumer doesn't realize is that automobiles are painted in different plants worldwide. Making the same the color code for each vehicle is the same, but the color may not be. Depending on the amount of metal flake, pearls and even humidity can make a change in the color. Plastic , such as bumper covers and trim take color different than metals. We have what they call variance decks in order to give us a starting point. I prefer to blend the color into the adjacent panel so there is not an obvious transition.
No. In the State of Montana it is your right to chose where your vehicle is repaired. Montana has antisteering laws.
- Our estimates are free, and you may drop in for an estimate anytime during our hours of operation. but it is best to call and make an appointment for an estimate whenever possible. Basically because I am a sole employee and some estimates, can take 20-30 minutes depending upon the extent of the damage.
- Payment is due on the completion of your vehicle. We do not accept credit cards. Insurance check, personal check, or cash only.